Stupid Quotes from
Bill Clinton and Al Gore
- "We can´t be so fixed on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."
- "The last time I checked, the Constitution said, ´of the people, by the people and for the people.´ That´s what the Declaration of Independence says."
President Bill Clinton, campaigning in CA in the fall of 1996
Gee, Mr. Clinton, that statement is in NEITHER - that phrase was in the Gettysburg Address!!
- "It has not worked. No one can say it has worked, so I decided we´re either going to do what we said we´re going to do with the U.N., or we´re going to do something else."
A Bill Clinton quote in Washington Post on the U.N. operation in Bosnia.
- "I am curbing the influence of money in our political system"
Pretty Funny, Huh????
- As a candidate in 1992, Bill Clinton blasted Bush administration standards of behavior and pledged to conduct "the most ethical administration in the history of the Republic."
- "Character doesn´t matter."
YES, It does!!!!!!
- "I have a brother who´s a drug addict, I´m very proud of him"
- "Looking Back, I should have inhaled"
Bill Clinton, on an MTV interview, talking to the young adults of America
Way to go Bill, ´Just Say Yes´
- "Who are those guys????"
Al Gore, pointing to the busts of George Washington, Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, during a tour of the museum at Monticello prior to the 1992 inauguration.
- "A zebra does not change its spots"
Al Gore - taken from the book "The 700 Stupidest Things Ever Said" by Ross and Kathryn Petras
- Al Gore, when asked about his illegal fundraising activities that took place in a Buddhist temple: "I didn´t realize I was in a Buddhist temple."
Yeah, I know a lot of places where bald men run around in orange robes with incense burning.